We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
If the little patient goes to hospital, there is a chance that some kind of bereavement will make treatment impossible. Bad medicine, lost allergy to the eyes, lost almonds - a chance for the baby to help eliminate it.Pediatric surgery, hospital, ambulatory surgery, pharmacy - all important phases of health care that you have had at least once with a sick baby.
However, in these places, people work in the same way, where there may be deliberate or unintentional adversity, but they can be prevented with little parental care. Let's face it, step by step, where it's worth considering and adhering to the best treatment for seedling disease!Would you have thought? A few years ago, she published a study in the American Academy of Pediatrics, which found that outpatients made 26 out of 35 mistakes made by doctors that were particularly harmful to their health.
When we raise the medicine…
- Make sure your doctor knows about your child's allergy, he is aware of what drugs he is sensitive to.
- Always make sure you can read the prescription! You may also be warned by a pharmacist if you are unsure.
- Get more information about what your child is going to receive! What is the name of the drug? What did the doctor tell you? Is the nozzle appropriate for the small weight? How long should you take it and how often? What are the side effects and what to do if you experience them? What foods and drinks should the child not consume while the treatment lasts? How long does it take to change?
In the pharmacy
- In the pharmacy, make sure that the correct medication has been dispensed and that the dose the doctor has prescribed has been correct.
- If you have any questions while reading the Patient Information in this medicine, do not hesitate to ask your pharmacist. For example, if the instructions are "four times a day" and it is not clear that it is a monthly dose of medication, or a divided dose during a little awake, please ask!
- Make sure you write down the dosage for each medicine, even if you already know it. If somebody else (grandparent, sibling, babysitter) has to give you the medicine, it won't be that clear!
In the home treatment line
- Do not measure doses of liquid, spoonfuls of medicines with a household spoon, but with a pharmacy dispenser!
- Apply the medicine properly: do not take capsules, do not give antibiotics without a medical prescription, always follow the instructions!
- If the little one has simple pains, don't give him a reward that combines, that is, more than one symptom. If you give her a combined preparation, there is a chance that you will have an active ingredient that is completely unnecessary.
- Never forget to follow the "pre-use" instruction, because if you do not do this, you will be either too weak or over-the-counter in active ingredients!
- Always check the expiration date on your medicines!
- Never give your child a medicine that has been prescribed for another person, or has a letter from a cancerous and older patient!
Under Kourrhazi's care
Media Library Home Pagevideу
How to prepare your child for surgery?lejбtszбs
- If you have the option of treating your baby in a children's hospital, you should decide! These institutions treat small patients among specially tailored conditions.
- Collect all the paperwork, findings for the patient before you go to the hospital. Have a complete list of allergies, drug sensitization!
- When your child is in the hospital, always make sure that the little information bracelet is on his arm!
- Mыtik? There is no point in clearing the surgery with doctors and assistants what and how they will be operated on. It doesn't matter whether they are on the left or right knee, or whether the nasal or pharynx is removed.
- You have the right to ask anyone in the treatment line who has touched your child's treatment! Be clear about who's in charge of the little state below while inside.
- If you feel that you are not able to represent your child responsibly during the hospital treatment, ask someone to speak with the doctors on your behalf.
- Ask about every treatment, medication and why you apply it!
- If you have a lab test or any other small test, ask when you will get the results!
- Always check the dispensed drugs! Nurses can suffer!
- If your child can return home from the hospital, ask your doctor how to continue the treatment at home. This can include many things: what medicine you need to take, what activities, forms of exercise you are prohibited, what you can eat and what you do not - depending on your illness.
Media Library Home Pagevideу
Is my child safer under anesthesia?lejбtszбs