We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
It doesn't take long before "dude-dude-dude" becomes a "mom" and then the era of "myrrh" comes, and finally the full possession of the mother tongue, when the little speaks by itself, even the language also takes part.When a grown-up asks his grumpy grandmother, "Are you homeless?", A mischievous smile runs across her face, knowing that this is not really the opposite of "flexible." He plays with words, you won't be embarrassed if you can't pass something out of an existing dungeon, take new words, or explain what you mean. Of course, you can only do so when you feel comfortable with your speech. Parents can help a lot.
No need to teachAlmost everything important for learning a language is born with us. But it is just as important that, after your newborn baby, you immediately feel a strong urge to connect with people in the immediate vicinity: your partner will look at you, initiates a "conversation".Move your voice and voice to the answer with movement and sounds. If they smile back at him or talk to him, all eyes and all over, then he responds with a smile, a kalimp, or a giggle. Then wait for the answer again - and so on. The parent can best help if you start talking to the baby, listening to the baby, and patiently anticipating any cushioning.
Even without talking, little kids can make sense of themselves
By the time your voice is heardWe may not have thought how much work our minds can do to pick the ones that are important to us from the various noises. Hearing, seeing is not in our ears, in our eyes, but in our brains. There, important information is separated from insignificant ones. If that were not the case, we would not be able to interpret what was going on: noises, noises, no colors, no light. detection of speech so it's not a simple process, the little one has to learn to pay special attention to sounds in his / her native language. By the age of five, the Earth wheel is still open to learning any language, and by the age of one, it has recognized and mastered mainly the sounds that it encounters in its daily life. , your baby may not be able to distinguish sounds, but it may also be a mistake to learn them.
Not talking - how long will we wait?
"Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah"
How can we help the speech developer?- Talk to him from an early age;
- singing, telling, telling, reading a book;
- let us speak clearly, understandably;
- listen carefully to what you have to say;
- Include it in your daily life, not just in the play time!
How can we take the speech?- constantly correcting misspelled sounds;
- if we do not survive life but rather end it - it is almost impossible to talk in the car (we do not even see the child attached in the back), but in the meantime it is a great opportunity;
- if you force the speech (tell me what was in the door; tell Aunt Kati the mother's verse, etc.);
- if interrupted at all times;
- if we do not turn there or frequently break eye contact;
- if you swipe;
- if you have spoken about the disorder before talking to others;
- if you do not understand a lot, fast-paced movies, cartoons: these will only become tense, and after turning off the parent will "crumble" to the limit of a lot of unprocessed information. Specialist: dr. Salné Polish Marriaian Development Teacher, Mentor Talk Center and Bookstore (tel: +36 1 343-1893) Book Submission: Richter-Brügge-Mohs: How Kids Learn to SpeakOther useful articles in this topic:
- Just before the first words, babies are able to speak
- "Come to me, baby!" - About the speechless development
- What does the baby know?
- Do you hear the baby?