We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
By the time you enter the ninth month, your body is ready for the baby to be born. You may be getting impatient and tired, but you will enjoy every moment of the last period as the big moment gets closer.Such is the ninth dayIt has a special relationship with the baby, which is quite difficult to understand with the world. There are different changes in this recent period as well. Despite the feeling of discomfort, little babies generally feel very well in the last month.
- Even though you are eager to see the baby, you are immersed in your thoughts as well as feeling the release. Your tummy and baby will be missed.
- The vaginal flow may be more intense, but there is no cause for concern as long as it is not clear or itchy.
- You probably feel like you have to pee. This is all right.
- Your body is ready for true contractions, you may experience yawning.
- There are women who have misspockets. It is not certain that this will trigger the trouble, and there is no need to draw far-reaching conclusions unless there are other signs.
- By the end of the month, yoga and the contraction of the currency will make sense.
That's how your body changesThere will also be significant changes in your body during this period.
- You may suffer from backache
- Your pool will open, at least you can feel it
- You can also deal with incontinence
- The stream is customary
- The landscape can be uncomfortable
- Breast milk may leak from your breasts
- You may have mood swings
- You may experience stronger haircut
- You are keenly watching the signs of the onset of trouble
Your baby is almost ready for birth. Here's a little change in the last month:
- The baby weighs 2.5-3.5 kg and approx. 53cm in length
- His lungs are fully developed
- All vital organs are advanced
- The baby's movements will be slower, since there is not much room for movement in the womb.
Take action in the ninth month
- Go into the water, help you relax. Awakening well prepares your body for a slump. Sensing gravity also helps to relax.
- Not too hot, but take a nice bath or shower.
- Don't forget the Kegel Exercises: Being in the ninth month, you can continue.
- Be with your family, with the ones you are enjoying yourself with. Fill up with all the love and attentiveness that surrounds you.
- It is very important that you try all sorts of negative thoughts out of your mind before you are born. Think about how weak your baby will be and how close you are to holding it in your arms.
- After your baby is born, you will not have time to spend a long time, take advantage of the moment for everything that has filled you up: meeting your friends, reading good books, watching movies, going to the beautician, manicuring. In a word: pamper yourself.
- If this is not your first pregnancy, then it's time to prepare your older child (s) for the changes your soon-to-be-born little brother will tell you: telling you everything will change who you look after. After the baby arrives, it is very important that you show your love up.
- It's time to find out what the baby's name is.
- Make sure everything is ready: the hospital package, the baby, the baby carrier, the diaper, everything the baby may need in the first days.
- No matter how much you are, read and stay informed about your birthing. Talk to your partner about the birth, be prepared, and an active participant in the process.
- There is no obstacle to intimacy in pregnancy unless you have a health problem. If you have any concerns about pregnant sex, ask your doctor.
- Sleep on your left side, cushioned and soft, sitting on your back is best to keep your back straight in the middle.
What not to do
- Do not stress! Don't hurry for anything. Try to relax, relax.
- Remind yourself that the birth process is a natural process, don't stress it. Let the events take you by yourself.
- Don't exert yourself physically, you don't have to do anything, but stop it for a while and let your surroundings do the lion's share of work. So careful.
- Move slowly, carefully, do not make sudden movements.
Enjoy your trip!
Related Articles in the Ninth Month:
- Unbeatable signs of childbirth
- The third trimester
- Father, we're gonna be born soon!