What can we do to protect children's skin on nymph? What to pay special attention to in these warm months? We are adding some tips now!Summer skin care for babies, toddlersThe skin of infants and toddlers is much more sensitive than that of adults, and in the summer heat there are a number of problems that require attention. What are we protecting, protecting our tiny skin in the summer months?
1. Book protectionOne of our most important tasks at summer is to protect the baby's skin from the harmful effects of sun exposure. The smaller the baby, the more sensitive the skin is, which has not yet fully developed its natural defensive system. You know that childhood burn increases the risk of malignant skin cancer - melanoma in adulthood! Home pediatrician Rуsa Бgnes also reminds parents that it is important to provide lighting in their home environment or on a waterfront vacation, as water increases the chances of getting cold. It is also important not to forget that the child should receive more fluid in the high heat, the doctor warns.
So wear your skinIt's important that you always look for dark places with your child, but in the warmest weather - Between 11 and 15 o'clock - stay away from the sun! Do not expose babies and toddlers to direct sunlight when out in the open! Under the age of six months, baby clothing can be protected by exposure to the sun's radiation. For sun protection, the arms and legs are covered with dense fabrics, but you can also buy clothes with special UV protection. Make sure that your child's shoulders and neck are covered, as these are the areas most commonly played in outdoor play. neck and ear protection as well. Let's not forget the eye protection, the sunglasses not only protect the eyes but also the sensitive area around the eyes.Dr. Rуsa warns parents to make sure that sunglasses provide proper UV protection, that is, they are protected from controlled sources! To do this, we prefer to use sunscreen products with physical filters - containing zinc oxide and / or titanium dioxide - which physically prevent the penetration of harmful rays into the skin, even if it does not penetrate the body. Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide Formulations are also ideal for children with more sensitive skin.When purchasing dermatological formulas, specially developed for children select high (30-50 factor) products that are water-soluble. 20-30 minutes before sunbathing, always apply on the skin of the child and apply it again after bathing.
When the trouble is overSkin, itchy skin, skin and pain, and blistering of the skin are all warning signs. In more severe cases, in addition to skin conditions, nausea, vomiting, and malaise may also occur. It is important that you start cooling the section off as soon as possible - lukewarm water showering is the best thing to do - and start with the baby's fluid expansion! If you have infant or toddler sunburn or nausea, we will definitely seek medical attention as you may need hospital treatment.
2. WarmthBabies and toddlers are particularly prone to hot sweats in the summer. In this case, the pores of the skin become blocked, the sweat cannot pass, which can cause inflammation, and the baby's skin has red, sensitive bumps. Fortunately, warmth rarely becomes severe and, in most cases, disappears in just a few days, but it can cause unpleasant symptoms for little ones. The most we can do at this time is to keep our baby's skin dry. Avoid relocation and tight clothing that does not ventilate properly. Take your child out of the stroller or carrier and use the air conditioner carefully when traveling. Alvбskor tegyьnk and the child's head alб nedvszнvу textilpelenkбt, kцzben йs day - when the бtizzadta ruhбjбt - цltцztessьk.Ha hхkiьtйs often occurs only can felьlfetхzхdйs tьnetei (vakarуzбs, swelling fokozуdбsa) esetйn szьksйge speciбlis kйszнtmйnyre (eg antibiotics krйmre.) To the child.
3. DiapersBaby diapers covered with diapers are prone to freezing in the summer heat, and as urine and stools are more likely to respond to each other, diaper rash is more common. In this case, it is also worth changing your diaper more often, and be sure to provide the baby with a diaper-free period of time to ventilate the skin. babбra!
4. Beach, swimming poolIf you swim in the pool in the summer, you should always shower before and after the bath. As a warm, humid environment can be an excellent breeding ground for all kinds of fungal infections, give your toddlers swimming pool slippers, and after a thorough shower, clean the feet of children. It is also advisable to dry the slippers or to dry the wet swimsuit if the baby is not bathed. Make sure that the child has his or her own turkey and only uses it! Young children are more often affected by the problem. swimming pool shingles, a very common skin disease caused by a virus. At the contamination level, we can prevent the spread of contagion by adhering to proper hygiene practices. When it comes to eyeglasses, make sure to look at the skin, briefly look at the child's scars, and do not forget about the frequent and even disinfection of the skin!
5. InsectsDue to the large amount of outdoor activity during the summer season, insect pests also occur more frequently. What precautions can we take?
- Avoid outdoor activities at dawn or dusk when the mosquitoes are more active.
- Protect your child with leather clothes!
- Use an insect repellent, but do not apply it on your head, around the eyes, and do not apply on bruised, bruised skin!
- Insect repellents are also worth not wearing on the skin to avoid irritation, but rather on clothing.
- The use of DEET-containing substances for health reasons should be avoided in children under 2 months of age.
- If your child has a drip, wash it off with soap and water and apply a dash of some cream! Please note that some anti-itch agents may not be applied daily. The itching stimulus is diminished by the cooling cream and the drippings can also be a fun effect. In the event of a laceration, be sure to remove the sting with a tweezer!
- In the event of a tick tick, remove the animal immediately, preferably with a special tick clip! The tick must not be applied with any kind of cream before challenge!
- In the event of a laceration, be sure to remove the sting with a tweezer!
- So it will be safe for the summer baby
- So help your baby get over the summer heat
- Better protect your baby's skin from these