If you are a new mother, you are sure to encounter something scary about your baby while being a completely normal one.6 scary but harmless phenomenon about the babyNow, these are the health symptoms that many mothers are worried about, even though they are harmless.
1. Is it normal for a baby to cry every night?We don't say New by saying that babies cry a lot. But when your baby is crying in your arms and you can't comfort him, you may think that something is wrong. "For the first three months, Gavin was upset about 5 o'clock every dune. I couldn't calm it down, so I thought I was doing something wrong," he tells parents.com Tricia Heiserman.This phenomenon - like the insatiable baby - can be observed in almost every baby. Usually babies are between 4 and 7 dully, and typically the first three months are the case. The nudge shows an upward trend between the fifth and the eighth week, then disappears by the end of the third month. An embarrassed, even scary, baby can be almost frustrating, but completely harmless and normal dr. Benjamin Danielson, pediatric director.It is possible that there is a cold in the background, anyway, what you can do is put the baby to sleep during the day, and if it is useless, you can go big. Try reminding yourself that you don't consider this status to be an issue. "Meredith, from the age of 7 weeks, cried every hour of the day every blessed day. Anything we tried, no use," Caroline Warthen. "When she was 3 months old, she just died and got a smiling baby."
2. How much failure is normal?Even a fall on its own can be scary enough, not bad. If your baby's weight or condition is okay, you don't have to worry about the failure. Alternatively, if your baby grows very slowly, seems to have pain or has recurring breathing problems, then reflux should be suspected. Otherwise, make sure that at 6 months around, as it came, this is the fall season - he says dr. Gregory Germain, a clinical professor at Yale School of Medicine.
3. Help! Does the baby have a disability?Although it is difficult to conceive, Dr. Danielson says that infants rarely have births, usually not a worrying sign. "Somewhere around the age of 1 month, most baby's activity is slowing down," he explains. A perfectly healthy baby will often have a baby only once a week - and that's okay. If a baby is really sick, she will be sick, and her baby will be hard. In these cases it is worth talking to your pediatrician and it may be good to massage your baby.
4. He doesn't love the solid foodEverybody in the family is alive when the baby meets the first solid meal. But not everywhere it is smooth, babies can react differently to solid diets. If your baby refuses to eat food, don't force it - suggests dr. Gregory Germain. There's no point in trying to get your baby on a solid diet early. There is little chance that your baby will starve if you do not eat very much breast milk or formula in the first year of life. If the baby protests, we'll kill one. It would be important for your baby to enjoy food, textiles, and food. It is awesome to have power battles over the deal because no one wins in these situations and the mood will only be tense. If your baby refuses to have dinner, let's try to have a new meal at dinner in the evening.
5. Why do you wake up again?In the first days, it is natural for parents to be asleep because the baby does not sleep the baby. But what happens when your baby sleeps for nights for weeks and then wakes up again and starts all over again? There are many reasons for this, as their sleep is influenced by travel, sickness, toothache, growth jump, and developmental milestones can wake up temporarily again in the evening. Claire Lerner, the director of a nonprofit educational organization, says if your baby knows you're there, he'll calm down and fall asleep.
6. The baby is loose - when to go to the doctor?Do not panic when your baby is feverish. Fever is a symptom, not a disease. Based on the valid protocol, you should know the following:
- it is necessary to relieve fever only when justified, if the baby is well, not depressed, it is not necessary to relieve fever
if your baby has a body temperature of 0-3 months and 38 degrees Celsius or higher, or if a baby of 3-6 months has a temperature of 39 degrees Celsius or more, call a doctor immediately.
- 38-39 ° C
- 39-40.5 ° C - high temperature
- Above 40.5 ° C - very high fever.
What are the conditions for medical attention?These are the most common illnesses that can occur in a baby under one year of age.
Upper respiratory infectionIf your baby is sick, wait a couple of days, change the room, use your nose. If your baby is feverish for 3 days, is in poor condition, or is incapacitated, seek medical attention.
FьlfertхzйsListen, if your baby has troublesome, feverish, sleep problems, it takes one to three days for the ears to get and all these symptoms occur after an upper respiratory infection. See a doctor if these symptoms last longer than baby is 6 months younger and has apparently severe pain.
GyomorfertхzйsIf the baby is stubborn, flabby for 1-2 days, has weight, diarrhea, then pay close attention. If you take just the right amount of liquid and have the number of pee diapers, you don't have to worry too much. However, if your vomiting or fever lasts longer than two days, or if your baby does not want to drink, has low blood output or does not pee, seek medical attention. Salmonella or e. coli infection may also be present in the back of the body (via parents.com)
- Baby Fever - What Can a Baby Do?
- If Your Baby Loses - Or What Is Habituated Heartburn?
- This will help your baby sleep better